Monday, 11 April 2011

Sonic Anniversary Teaser Trailer

Just in case you didn't see this when it appeared a few days ago:




My initial reaction was to shit a brick. I'm a huge Sonic fan and always get excited and get my hopes up when Sega torment us with the idea of a decent, modern Sonic game. However, after Sonic Colours I feel like my hopes are a little more justified.

I haven't put much thought into what the game will be like, or what the meaning behind having two Sonic from different eras will be, but my little brother had a really good guess. He thinks that, if this 20th anniversary game is to be a celebration and merging of the Blue Blur's career over that period of time, "new" Sonic might have to play through "old" Sonic levels in a 3D environment, and vice versa. That's an interesting idea, and I would like to see that if the level design is done exceptionally well. But we'll just have to wait and see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.