Friday, 8 April 2011

Wii Friend Code

After setting up my girlfriend's Wii with the component cables I mentioned buying in a previous blog post, I've really gotten into the Wii and it's motion controls. I'd been waiting to set up the Wii with the best possible visual configuration before I would play a game I've had sitting on my shelf for a little while now; Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

I love Metroid Prime, as a big Metroid fan in general, and agree with the many people who claim it to be the best Gamecube game developed. I also absolutely love Metroid Prime 2: Echos. So I wanted everything to be prefect when I played the third and final instalment in the trilogy; ignoring Hunters, which I didn't like. So far, in terms of motion controls, the game is really impressive: it just works. I'm a little sceptical of it's linearity thus far, but I've only just finished Bryyo and can't really judge it yet. I, as well as a lot of people, find it weird to have other human characters in the game, especially ones that speak English, but it's not a big deal and it's good to see the “big picture” in terms of the Samus's relationship to the Galactic Federation.

Something is wrong though. I want the Mii bobblehead. And I want the ship bumper stickers. And I want the rest of the bonus material only unlockable through the use of friend tokens.

You see, I have no Wii friends, not a single one. I understand that my arrival into the United Wiidome is a little late to say the least, and that the chance of myself finding someone still playing Metroid Prime 3 and willing to send me friend tokens is slim, but it's worth a try.

My Wii friend code is on the right above my Xbox Live card and is as follows:

6442 9972 5732 3370

So if any of you readers want to add me as a friend and send me MP3 friend tokens, that would be greatly appreciated, and I would no doubt send my collection of friend tokens to you in return. Alternatively, you could just add me as a friend for fun. That would be very nice too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.