Monday, 5 March 2012

Sega-Addicts: Top ten Sega games with robots in them


This weekend saw the release of Sega Addicts' top-ten list of Sega games featuring robots. Fortunately for me, two of my nominations made it into meaning I had to describe two of my all-time, favourite Sega robots. This is the first of these weekly top-ten lists I have written for so I was chuffed to see that two of my nominations made it. To see which robots I chose, head over to the article here.

In other news, my girlfriend has received her first commission to do a few rather large, but potentially very impressive pieces of retro gaming hand crafts. This is great news for the both of us as, if this all goes well, she'll have some paid experience under her belt and will be moving one step closer to  full self-employment. Negotiations are still being made with the client, but all updates can be found on her blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.