Sunday, 10 June 2012

Meanwhile on Sega-Addicts...

I've been caught up in so many things recently that I haven't even plugged my recent activity over at Sega-Addicts, the Sega-orientated fan-site that I am a writer for. Aside from the usual news posts, my name has popped up on three published articles in the last two weeks which I'm pretty chuffed about. The first, and the most important to myself is my recently published review of the Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World.


The collection is an XBLA release of three games from the confusing Monster World series originally released in the arcade and on the Mega Drive. One game in particular, Monster World IV, has been translated into English for the first time in this collection, which I can imagine will be the main reason for a lot of people purchasing it. So, what do I think of it? Check out my review!


Secondly are two Sega-Addicts 'Top Ten' features which I participated in. In The Top Ten Sonic Games, I wrote about notw one, but two of my favourite Sonic games; Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic 3 & Knuckles. This may sound confusing, but many consider both to be games in and of their own, as do I. Please check out the feature to see what I think!


Also, we've trawlled through some of Sonic's darkest days in The Top Ten Worst Sonic Games where my selection made the number one spot. Can you guess what game I chose? Probably, but hopefully you'll get some enjoyment from my description of the game to cover up all of those emotional scars.

So that's it from me for now, as usual I emplore you to keep visiting my own blog, Sega MikeyDrive, as well as others Sega-Addicts and Kung Pow Pixel. Thanks again for stopping by.

All images taken from Sega-Addicts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.