Friday, 29 June 2012

A Penny for Your Thoughts?


 As you may have noticed, on the left of this blog is a e-mail subscription box allowing you to get e-mail alerts every time I make a new post on my blog. This means that those with Blogger accounts will be able to stay up-to-date with my online activities. In addition to this I have abolished the need to have an account of any type to comment on my posts. I simply wasn't aware that commenting was locked in the first place, so once I found out I changed it immediately.

The reasons for these changes and additions is that I want my blog to be as accessible as possible. I recently broke the 4000 total page view mark for this blog which I found to be very motivational and somewhat inspiring. But of course, I want more. I want more people to read what I have to say, but I also want more people to comment and to send me messages and to let me know what they thinking about what I have to say. Retro gaming to me is defined by the nostalgia inducing experiences of the past, and all the little stories involved.  I want to hear your story so I invite every single reader of my blog to comment as much as they wish.

I hope to hear from all of you soon.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.