Friday, 14 September 2012

Follow Sega MikeyDrive on Twitter @MegaWestgarth


 That's right. I've jumped into the deep end of the 21st century and got myself a Twitter account, @MegaWestgarth, or search me up under my real name, Michael Westgarth. Alternatively I've added a button on the right that you can click on for happy-fun-Twitter-times.

After years of keeping out of the social media craze it seems I've had to except that it's really here to stay. Our use of the internet has evolved and the social aspect of day-to-day life has now transferred to it. Being involved as a writer at Sega-Addicts has shown me the power of social media, specifically Twitter, and how it can expose one's work and personality to the masses with relatively little work. Obviously it helps if the work is of high quality, but Twitter will help people see it in the first place. So, if you have a Twitter account then please follow me, and I will do the same for you. This way you will be updated with not only what I do here on this blog, but projects elsewhere as well as my thoughts on a range of topics that will not exclusively be game related.

I'll hopefully be reading some of your tweets very soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.