Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Retro Beurs Deurne 2013 Follow Up


Despite a late start due to snow, Retro Beurs Deurne 2013 was a great success. I managed to sell off a good deal of retro gaming goodies which has in turn lightened the load for my move back to the UK. Thanks to everyone that stopped by to look over my things and even to those that came over just for a chat. I met a bunch of really nice and interesting retro gamers and hope to turn up at the next Retro Beurs as either a buyer or a seller.

It's now less than two weeks until I'll be up and running again in the United Kingdom, so expect to see a lot more content with my name on it very soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.