Wednesday, 27 February 2013

The Escapist: The Scientific Accuracy of Tails' Tails



What happens when you mix a university education in human genetics with the enigmatic enthusiasm of the average Sonic the Hedgehog fan? An article looking into the genetic mechanisms that would allow for a red fox to be born with two fully functional tails, that's what.

Head over to The Escapist now to read my recently published article titled “The Scientific Accuracy of Tails' Tails”. And if you've wound up on my blog MegaWestgarth as a result of reading the article then I sincerely hope you enjoyed it and thank you for taking the time to look over my blog.

Remember that you can keep up to date with everything I write by following me on Twitter @MegaWestgarth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.