Wednesday, 20 March 2013

For Sale: VideoPac Games



Click here to view the VideoPac eBay listing described in this blog post.

Regular MegaWestgarth readers will recall my journey through the snow to the Dutch Retro Beurs Deurne 2013 where my girlfriend and I had a table selling videogame handcrafts as well as extra bits and bobs from my retro gaming collection I no longer felt I needed.

While a lot of what we brought went to the homes of many friendly retro gamers in the Benelux area, a lot of it also had to come back with us on our return to the United Kingdom. As a result, we're periodically putting items on eBay at low prices.

The first item up is a set of ten VideoPac games for the Philips VideoPac/ Magnavox Odyssey 2. This lot includes ten unboxed games, with three loose manuals at a current price of £0.99. These are the very same VideoPac games described in my post about a Dutch flea market in Reuver I visited in August last year.

Check out the eBay listing through this link. If you have any questions about the listing simply leave a comment below, send me a tweet @MegaWestgarth, or get in touch via my 'Contact' page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.