Wednesday, 27 March 2013

It's a Small World, Game OverThinker



Love him or loathe him, Bob Chipman has been somewhat of a videogame journalism celebrity for his work with The Escapist as well as with his Game OverThinker programme. I've been watching The Game OverThinker on and off for a couple of years now but had to stop due to my internet outage back when I was living in the Netherlands.

I've been catching up on Bob's programmes over the last few weeks and had to double-take one particular section of a recent episode of his newer programme Overbytes, specifically episode on the lack of backwards compatibility with the PlayStation 4.

Pause the video at 4:37 and you'll see the photo of my PlayStation game collection featured as part of Retro Games Collector's Show Us Your Collection series. A bit bizarre, but I supposed it was a decent photograph, taken by my girlfriend. I'll have to keep an eye out in the future to see if any other photos of my collection pop up anywhere. It's a small world, after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.