Monday, 22 April 2013

Movie Review - Minecraft: The Story of Mojang


It's not something I've mentioned before on MegaWestgarth, but I'm one of the 10 million plus PC owners who adores Mojang's Minecraft. It's simply the most open, creative and possibly the most fun game I've ever played. I'm no Redstone electrician, or a Water Spawn liquid engineer, but I have built a pretty cool Nether-based tower and a semi-autonomous vertical farm. The game's about finding creative solutions to simple problems. That's why I love it.

Minecraft: The Story of Mojang is an independently produced film by Minecraft fans for Minecraft fans on the history of developer Mojang and their sensational block-building game. If you're interested in the film then have a read of my recently published review over at Geek Insider.

In addition to the review I've also written up a handy guide for people new to the Minecraft experience titled "Top 5 Tips for Minecraft Beginners". It's a good mix of obvious and no-so-obvious hints and tips that hardened Minecraft veterans would do well to read.

As always, thanks for reading and let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.