Tuesday, 21 May 2013

GamerTell: 10 Wii U Games We Want to See at E3 2013


yarn Yoshi Wii U



By the time this blog post is published Microsoft would have made their big Xbox announcement and the race to E3 2013 will be in full swing. In anticipation of E3 2013 GamerTell are publishing a host of E3 related articles in which individual writers predict what will be shown and what they think should be shown.

I was first to raise my hand and pick the Wii U as my target console and have detailed 10 different Wii U games I would like Nintendo to show and/or announce at E3 2013. While I agree that the Nintendo Wii U had a troubled launch and desperately needs to bolster its library of first party games, I still believe that the Wii U has the potential to be a big hitter in this new generation of games consoles. 

Check out "10 Wii U Games We Want to See at E3 2013" and let me know what you think by leaving a comment below. Also, please be aware that the article was written prior to the Nintendo Direct in which Sonic Lost World was announced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.