Thursday, 2 May 2013

GamerTell: Surgeon Simulator 2013 Review



All my life I've wanted to save lives. I've wanted to shove my hands deep into life itself and make some real changes to the world. And now, thanks to Bossa Studios, I have my chance.

With Surgeon Simulator 2013, I've been able to fulfil my life long dream of helping people by doing the only thing any of us really can do: smash some guy's head in with a hammer.

Oh, and smash their ribcage in. And smash their intestines up. And stab them in the face with a pair of scissors. And shoot a surgical laser up their nose. I mean, all by accident of course.

You can follow my journey into the rewarding world of professional surgery by read my recently published review of Surgeon Simulator 2013 over at GamerTell now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.