Tuesday, 28 May 2013

MCM London: 3D Space Harrier Is Coming...

3d space harrier

3D Space Harrier is coming to the European Nintendo 3DS eShop and will probably turn up on the North American eShop sometime soon. How do I know this? Because a member of staff at MCM London's Nintendo Unleashed exhibit told me so.

If you follow my Twitter feed @MegaWestgarth then you've undoubtedly seen the news reported by myself on GamerTell. If not, my article can be found through the following link: 3D Space Harrier coming to EU Nintendo eShop.

3D Space Harrier was of course a playable Nintendo 3DS title at MCM London and, as I excitedly explained in this Sega Addicts news post, getting my hands on the game was one of my top priorities. You can check out my thoughts on Sega's 3D port through the following link: Preview: 3D Space Harrier.

3D Space Harrier has been exclusive to the Japanese Nintendo 3DS eShop for many months now, so the news of it being available in English speaking territories is a big thing to Sega fans. Sega Addicts reviews editor Joshua Newey wrote up the story in record time, with Sega Radio's KC quickly following suit. It's really nice (and totally weird) to see my name being written by other Sega fans. I'm really glad I went to MCM London now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.