Thursday, 23 May 2013

MCM London: I'll Be There!


Tomorrow is the "preview" day for MyM's big MCM London expo. I'll be heading to the ExCel exhibition centre in the heart of England's capital city to check out all the video games, comic books, manga, movies and everything else that'll be there.

With big names like Nintendo, Activision, Tecmo Koei, Square-Enix and more showing up for the event, I'll definitely have my hands full. I'm really excited though as this'll be the first expo I've had the chance to attend since Gamecom 2012 and the first time I'll have a press pass.

Although I'm not expecting crowds of cheering fans awaiting me at the doors of ExCel, if you do see me wondering around, feel free to say hello and pick my brains!

There's a good chance you'll see MCM London related articles popping up in the usual places, but I'll be sure to keep you all up to date via my Twitter feed @MegaWestgarth and on this very blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.