Friday, 3 May 2013

Sega Addicts - Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition Review



If you read this blog often enough, you'll soon pick out certain videogames that have clearly been an inspiration to me within and outside of the medium. One of these games is of course the Sega Mega Drive version of Eric Chahi's Another World

I wrote about Another World and what it means to me at some length in the MegaWestgarth post "Eric Chahi and The Art of Another World" and also mentioned it in my Flashback HD remake blog post. So when Sega Addicts review editor Josh Newey offered me the opportunity to review the recently released Steam version of Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition, I was more than a little interested.

Check out my review of Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition over at Sega Addicts now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.