Tuesday, 25 June 2013

MegaWestgarth: E3 2013 Roundup



Even though it's been a little time since E3 2013, many videogame news outlets are still churning out previews and interviews related to the big gaming event. Being on the other side of the planet in the United Kingdom, visiting E3 2013 was out of the question, however I did manage to squeeze out some E3 2013 related content for various websites. And here they all are:

Anywhere But E3

That's right, my biggest piece of E3 2013 writing is for Unwinnable. Not only that, but "Anywhere But E3" is my commenting on E3's tendency to consume all videogame related events either side of it. Like a big, fat videogame Christmas. Go have a read of "Anywhere But E3".

E3 2013: Sega & Nintendo – A Historic Partnership

I've already spoken about this particular piece on my blog before. But truth be told, I kind of like it. It's a short opinion piece on why I think Sega and Nintendo's recently established partnership to produce three Sonic the Hedgehog games exclusively for the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS is more than meets the eye. If you're interested, then go ahead and read "E3 2013: Sega & Nintendo – A Historic Partnership" over on GamerTell.

GamerTell News Stories

Here's a collection of news stories I've written for GamerTell during the E3 2013 period.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.