Saturday, 27 July 2013

Nintendo Life: F-Zero GX HD Could Boost the Franchise onto Wii U



F-Zero GX is without doubt one of the most visually impressive games on the Nintendo Game Cube and one of my favourites. In fact, my very first Retro Review for Sega Addicts was of F-Zero GX. So why has it been an entire decade since Nintendo have released a F-Zero game for home consoles?

Shigeru Miyamoto attributes the lack of F-Zero on Nintendo's indecision regarding where to take the series i.e. They're apparently run out of new ideas. One could argue that a lack of new ideas hasn't stopped Nintendo in the past, but the fact remains that a F-Zero game isn't coming to the Wii U any time soon.

But I think there's a way for Nintendo to please F-Zero fans with minimum risk and minimum cost. In my recent article for Nintendo Life I propose that now is the right time for Nintendo, and potentially Sega, to come together and created a HD remake of F-Zero GX in the vain of the upcoming The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD.

Check out my Nintendo Life article titled "Talking Point: F-Zero GX HD Could Boost the Franchise onto Wii U" to see what I mean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.