Thursday, 1 August 2013

Destructoid: How fond gaming memories last a lifetime


Hit the following link to read my very first Destructoid C-Blog: "My Gaming Story: Super Nintendo Bros - How fond gaming memories last a lifetime".

The article is in response to the community "Bloggers Wanted" event with the theme "When did you start loving videogames?" and  talks about the power of videogame related memories using the example of the Super Nintendo my brothers and I would play at my grandad's house.

Despite having many other consoles at the time and ever since, the Super Nintendo - or rather our Super Nintendo - has grown to signify our entire brotherhood due to it's co-op gaming offerings.

Go have a read of the article and then let me know if you have any of your own special gaming stories to tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.