Friday, 23 August 2013

MegaWestgarth Update: Moving House



Regular readers of MegaWestgarth may have noticed a sizeable gap between this blog post and the last one -- and there most certainly is-- but the reason for the gap is quite simple -- I'm moving from Ipswich to Birmingham.

Everything's happened so fast that I've barely had time to tell those who need know the most, but following my girlfriend's interview for , and subsequent acceptance of, a new job position in the heart of the English Black Country, Birmingham city, we've both having to move back and forth between my family home in Ipswich and my girlfriend's mother's house. This naturally means that I only have time to do the bare minimum in terms of my writing -- time that is being spent on a rather important writing project for a rather well regarded videogame journalism website.

This isn't to say that I'm knocking writing on the head. In fact, once the probation period on my girlfriend's new job has passed, we'll be looking to move into our own flat which means I'll have much more time to write.

So that is, in a nutshell , what's going on with me at this moment in time. The little bits and bobs I do write for Sega Addicts, CraftiHub and the like will be automatically posted to the Mega Westgarth Tumblr page and the @MegaWestgarth Twitter feed. So if you haven't already, go ahead and follow me to keep up-to-date with my work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.