Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Anime Courtyard: Call of Duty: Ghosts Review



Now I know what you're thinking, "Michael, I can't say I've ever seen you as the type of person that would enjoy a Call of Duty game", but it's true -- I have played Call of Duty: Ghosts and I have reviewed it.

The review, which required me to play the game from start to finish and explore its multiplayer offerings, has been published on Anime Courtyard. Go read it, if you please.

P.S. The rumours are true: Call of Duty: Ghosts has a dog in it. I stabbed it once for fun -- it was funny.

The above image is the dog from Call of Duty: Ghosts, which I suppose is an IP owned by Activision.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.