Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Anime Courtyard: Pokémon X and Y Review



In a true example of how time can fly by when you're busy, Pokémon has finally made its way to the Nintendo 3DS with the recent release of Pokémon X and Y. Even more shocking is that I've yet to peddle my Anime Courtyard review of the game through my blog, despite the review being published almost two weeks ago.

Anime Courtyard: Pokémon X and Y Review

If you're a Pokémon fan than you've probably already bought either Pokémon X or Pokémon Y, or intend to do so in the near future. However, if you're like me and have found yourself drifting away from the series over its last few generations, then my Anime Courtyard review may be of great interest.

So go ahead and read over the review. Anime Courtyard's review structure may not be the most analytical, but I find it to be very accessible for those who want a solid overview of a game's core features -- such as in my review of Sonic Lost World for the Nintendo 3DS. Have a gander and let me know what you think!

The above image has been pinched from the Pokémon The Series: XY, which is totally not owned by me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.