Thursday, 28 November 2013

MCM Birmingham: Beyblade Evolution Reviews





I already wrote about the many, many videogame I played at MCM Birmingham Comic Con last weekend, but those who read my blog post on the event will know that the massive queues for Rising Star Games' Beyblade: Evolution -- which totalled one, sometimes two people in length -- meant that I wasn't able to try out what will surely be a future Nintendo 3DS classic.

However, the two brothers of mine who accompanied me to MCM Birmingham Comic Con were fortunate enough to get their hands on the spinning-top extravaganza. As such, I've contacted both William and George Westgarth via email and am absolutely delighted to be able to post their in-depth reviews of Beyblade: Evolution right here on MegaWestgarth.

So without further ado, hit the jump to see what the two up and coming Beyblade grand masters thought of Beyblade: Evolution for the Nintendo 3DS.

LET IT RIP, YO.




Beyblade: Evolution Review: William Westgarth

I had a go on it for literally like 10 seconds. I launched my Beyblade and then realised I had no idea what I was doing, or how to play it. Then I walked away.
Thats my review.


[Actual Beyblade Evolution gameplay footage.]



Beyblade: Evolution Review: George Westgarth

This game definitely made me rip. But my judgement is the same. 10 seconds, i threw my beyblade down and shot something. Then it fell over...i lost. I give it 6 out of 10 due to its hidden unknown potential.

Beyblade: Evolution will be available to buy at some point in the future. It might even be out now.

Ah, right, the official Rising Star Games site says that it came out on October 25th 2013, which equals three and a half years ago in game journalism time. I mean, how are you supposed to decide on a pre-order once a game's already out, yo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.