Tuesday, 10 December 2013

TSSZ: Vertical Slice - Sonic Dash and Abusive Video Game Manipulation




Another month, another addition to my column Vertical Slice over on TSSZ -- this time with me looking at the dastardly free-to-play videogame Sonic Dash. The article's titled is "Sonic Dash and Abusive Video Game Manipulation" and, as the title suggests, it looks at the unique relationship between free-to-play game developers and players. Of course, it's mainly me providing commentary on the rise of free-to-play games from my own perspective and is an opinion piece.

To restate that last part: it's an opinion piece i.e. I'm not claiming that my word is fact and that Sonic Dash is an abomination that must be cleansed from the Sonic chronology. I just think it's seedy, tis all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.