Monday, 24 February 2014

Anime Courtyard: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst Review



The following is an excerpt of my recently published review of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst, which can be read over at Anime Courtyard.

The prologue was a promising start. A gargantuan nine tailed fox appeared out of nowhere and began demolishing an quaint ninja village. Bizarrely named ninjas leapt through the air, hurling flaming shuriken and other magical projectiles. A mixture of scripted action and quick time events got the adrenaline pumping while fooling my brain into thinking there was interactivity to be had in the visually engrossing, cut-scene laden battle laid before me. I had no idea what was going on, but I was kicking arse, and Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 had my attention.

Needless to say, Ultimate Ninja Storm 3's strong start had me wanting more. But to my dismay, the epic struggle of powerful ninjas against giant, supernatural animals was swept away and I was instead put in control of a spiky haired, tracksuit wearing, croaky voiced kid and his rag-tag band of anime stereotypes – this, as it turns out, was Naruto.

Read my review of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst in full over at Anime Courtyard.


Related Articles:

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.