Monday, 10 February 2014

Gadizmo: Hyperkin's Retron 5



Those who follow me on Twitter @MegaWestgarth may have seen me promoting an article I wrote last week for gadget and gift buying guide website Gadizmo. The article concerned some new details regarding Hyperkin's Retron 5 home console that came to light during the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show.

The article is the first in what I hope to be a steady stream of gadget related posts for Gadizmo. My aim is to utilise my interests in videogames and pop science in order to find article topics the likes of which may not have appeared on Gadizmo before, but are still of interest to its readers. I'm also hoping that I'll be able to expand my own knowledge about the "gadget industry" along the way.

So go ahead, read the short post I wrote for Gadizmo tiled "Hyperkin’s Five-in-one Retron 5 Console is a Retro Gaming Dream Come True". If you like what you see then let me know via Twitter, @MegaWestgarth, or via my Google+ and Tumblr pages!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.