Saturday, 15 February 2014

I Bought a Thing: Ultimate Comics Spider-Man Volume 2



Ultimate Comics Spider-Man: Volume 2 (which, for some reason, is actually titled Ultimate Comics Spider-Man: Scorpion) is more for Emma than it is for me. When we both lived in the Netherlands and had money for comics, I was investing in DC's New 52 while she was snapping up the new line of Marvel's Ultimate Comics which came after the death of Ultimate Peter Parker.

But as was the case with me and Action Comics, our move to Roermond meant that Emma couldn't feasibly purchase issues of Ultimate Comics Spider-Man after issue five -- which is strangely convenient seeing as Ultimate Comics Spider-Man: Volume 2 collects issues 6-10.

So there you have it; that's the last of three posts describing these things what I done bought. The other two posts are on the graphic novels Superman: Last Son of Krypton and Action Comics: Volume 2, and two more posts can be read regarding my purchase of Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition and World of Warcraft - The Shattering.

I hope you enjoyed me rambling on about these three graphic novels. There's plenty more things that I've bought over the last couple of months that I'm just dying to share with anonymous internet users...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.