Monday, 24 March 2014

Strategy Informer: Planets3 Interview with Cubical Drift

MegaWestgarth Planets3 Cubical Drift

Planets3 is a videogame concept by French indie dev Cubical Drift, which is currently looking for funding via Kickstarter. I shot Cubical Drift's Michel Thomazeau some questions about Planets3, the answers to which can be read in this Strategy Informer article

I've had a couple of interviews for Strategy Informer in the works for a few weeks now, this being one of them. The other is an interview with Muzzy Lane's Dave McCool and Chris Parsons about their upcoming strategy game Making History: The Great War. We had a great conversation and I'm excited to see it published in the near future. Of course, I'll be sure to write up a quick blog post about it in order to send you in the right direction.

Until then, have a read over my Planets3 interview with Cubical Drift, follow me on Twitter, and check out my Tumblr page.


Related Articles:


Dungeon Keeper: In Loving Memory Of [Strategy Informer]
Sonic Lost Adventure Developer Kevin “Highwire” Ethridge Interview [TSSZ]
Astrobase Command Interview [Strategy Informer]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.