Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Strategy Informer: Alien Isolation Interview with Al Hope


Alien Isolation Interview MegaWestgarth



Alien: Isolation is an upcoming first person survival horror developed by Creative Assembly (creator of the Total War series) and published by Sega. The game will attempt to repair the damage made to the Alien franchise by 2013's controversial Aliens: Colonial Marines, while also allegedly offering fans the true Alien videogame they've been waiting for. 

While at EGX Rezzed 2014 I spoke with Alien: Isolation's Creative Lead Al Hope about the game, its premise, its story and, of course, the alien xenomorph itself. Al Hope had a lot to say, and you can read the interview transcription over at Strategy Informer.

I haven't been able to talk about EGX Rezzed 2014 on MegaWestgarth mainly because I'm inundated with interview transcriptions and preview articles which all need to be completed ASAP. But while I'm here I'd like to say that I had a ruddy good time. I spent Saturday with the saintly Stevie Grant and Sunday with the Hohokum lovin' Emma Lenton -- both of which were extremely good company.

Expect more EGX Rezzed related posts very soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.