Sunday, 20 April 2014

Chuckle-Bits Radio: Easter Special





Hey gang, I know you're busy putting the chocolate in your mouths with your grandad and coming back from church where you did a little prayer, but get this, I along with convicted Vimto abuser Stevie Grant have put together a super special easter special of Chuckle-Bits Radio! And guess what? We did it for Jesus!

Chuckle-Bits Radio: Easter Special (Direct Download)

A note from Stevie Grant:

I just realised Michael has let me write something on his blog, meaning I can put anything I want here and it will look like he supports it. So I guess he supports the murder of puppies, stealing the ear bud bits off of headphones, throwing up at the tills in Tesco, pinching someone's ear then running away, switching around the number on the local library's keyboards, and stealing water bottles from children at the zoo. Also he probably doesn't like Nandos. 

Oh yeah I forgot why I was writing this note. We did a Rezzed episode as well which is all well and cool. Check it out! 


CLICK FOR BIGGER IMAGE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.