Tuesday, 29 April 2014

MegaWestgarth's By The Victors Episode 1



MegaWestgarth's By The Victors is a new solo podcast project put together by me, Michael Westgarth. It's a short, ten minute podcast on the subject of creative writing from the perspective of an unpublished creative writing author.

MegaWestgarth's By The Victors Episode 1 

(Direct Download)




Those who follow my blog will be fully aware that I've had numerous non-fiction articles published on various outlets across the web. But what you probably don't know is that for as long as I've been writing these articles, I've also been writing poems, short stories and comic scripts as a hobby -- most of which haven't been shared publicly.

I've come to a point now where I feel it's time to throw some of my best short stories out into the wild world of publishing in preparation for the big, super-scary project: the novel.

The first episode of MegaWestgarth's By The Victors covers this very topic. Future episodes will cover other aspects of creative writing learnt while on an creative writing course I'm attending shortly at a local college.

So if you're interested in creative writing, or anything I have to say in general, then have a listen and let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.