Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Strategy Informer: DEX Preview & Interview


MegaWestgarth Dex Game


It's another double whammy blog post and this time it's for Czech cyberpunk indie game DEX. That's right, I've got links to a preview and an interview right here in this one blog post, both of which were written by yours truely. Now tell me-- tell me that ain't good value for money.


Jokes aside, I had a great time talking to Jan Jirkovsky of Dreadlocks at EGX Rezzed about DEX. The game smashed through hits Kickstarter goal back on December 2013 and has been on the up-and-up ever since. Jan was also kind enough to give me a very, very early build of the game which I wrote up as a preview article.

So if hand drawn, 2D cyberpunk action/RPG games are your thing, check out my DEX preview and interview through the links above.

And of course, I can't mention my visit to EGX Rezzed without brining up my Stronghold Crusader 2 interview and preview articles. I also sort of covered the event to a degree with my chum Stevie Grant, so check that out in our brand new podcast Chuckle-Bits Radio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.