Thursday, 10 April 2014

Strategy Informer: Stronghold Crusader 2 Preview & Interview


Stronghold Crusaders 2 MegaWestgarth


Today I bring you a double whammy of Stronghold Crusader 2 articles: a preview from the floor of EGX Rezzed and an interview with Firefly Senior Producer Paul Harris. Check out both articles through the two Strategy Informer links below:


For those who aren't in the know, Stronghold Crusader 2 is an upcoming strategy game by British indie devs Firefly Studios. The game is a follow up to strategy cult classic Stronghold Crusader, originally released in 2001. I don't have a great deal of experience with the Stronghold series -- which consists of many more games outside of the Crusader sub-series -- instead, my knowledge of Firefly's work comes solely from their underrated game Space Colony.

I had a really good time playing Stronghold Crusader 2 with Emma and described the heated match in my preview. My talk with Paul Harris was equally pleasant and although I wasn't able to ask the same nitty gritty questions a fan would, I was still able to sneak in a cheeky question about the possibility of Space Colony 2.

So go ahead, read my Stronghold Crusader 2 preview and interview articles through the links above. Also, if you're a Space Colony fan, be sure to download the free HD patch through this link.


Related Articles:


Kickstarter Profile: Barry Collins' Ashen Rift [Strategy Informer]
Alien: Isolation Interview with Al Hope [Strategy Informer]
Alien: Isolation Preview [TSSZ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.