Tuesday, 1 April 2014

TSSZ To Be Renamed Vertical Slice


Vertical Slice Michael Westgarth TSSZ


Although I haven't written anything for TSSZ in roughly a month, there's been a lot going on behind the scenes. It now seems appropriate to announce a major change that's coming to the world famous Sonic news site: my rise to the position of Editor-in-Chief.

In addition to my complete control over TSSZ's editorial side, the site will also be renamed "Vertical Slice" after the popular column I run; a column that has received nothing but bucket loads of positive feedback.

For a run down of the changes that will be taking place in the near future, it's advised that all TSSZ readers have a gander at the following article written by yours truly earlier today: TSSZ to be rebranded Vertical Slice.

I'm excited to see where I can steer this juggernaut of a Sonic news site, and can only hope that TSSZ's wonderful readership will join me on this bold editorial journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.