Saturday, 3 May 2014

MegaWestgarth's By The Victors Episode 2

Megawestgarth's By The Victors Ep2


The second episode of my new podcast, MegaWestgarth's By The Victors, is now available for download. In it I talk about my first rejection letter for a short story, how I'm tackling the planning stage of my novel, and the outcome of the creative writing course I attended. Enjoy!

MegaWestgarth's By The Victors Episode 2 

(Direct Download)




MegaWestgarth's By The Victors is a new solo podcast project put together by me, Michael Westgarth. It's a short, ten minute podcast on the subject of creative writing from the perspective of an unpublished creative writing author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.