Saturday, 10 May 2014

MegaWestgarth's By The Victors Episode 3


Megawestgarth's By The Victors Ep3



The third episode of my new podcast, MegaWestgarth's By The Victors, is now available for download. In this episode I talk about my future trip to Leeds, local libraries, and the end of the planning stage of my novel. Download and enjoy!

MegaWestgarth's By The Victors Episode 3 

(Direct Download)




MegaWestgarth's By The Victors is a new solo podcast project put together by me, Michael Westgarth. It's a short, ten minute podcast on the subject of creative writing from the perspective of an unpublished creative writing author.

---

MegaWestgarth's By The Victors theme, "square and enjoy", by Goto80. Used under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 International.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.