Thursday, 1 May 2014

New Blog Layout for Podcasts


Hey gang, I just wanted to point out that I've made a few small changes to my blog. Most readers probably won't notice the changes even though I spent a significant amount of time on them, which is why I'm pointing them out!

First off, with the launch of the Chuckle-Bits Radio and MegaWestgarth's By The Victors podcasts -- as well as miscellaneous things like my recent appearance on Sega Addicts After Hours -- I decided it best to create a "Podcasts" tag which can be used to only display podcast related blog posts via the new tab at the top of this page.

Secondly, I've added a "Podcasts" section to the very bottom of my "Published Works" page. It includes all direct download links for all published episodes of Chuckle-Bits Radio, MegaWestgarth's By The Victors, and my appearances on the Sega Addicts Kids Table. I've also included HTML widgets so that you can listen to the most recent episodes of my podcasts.

Lastly, I merged the "About Me" page and "Contact" pages together, meaning than my contact details can now be found on the "About Me" page.

So hopefully these little tweaks will help you all navigate my blog better, especially if you're looking for podcast related content.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.