Tuesday, 3 June 2014

By The Victors Podcast Episode 6 Is Coming



Regular readers may have noticed that I didn't put together an episode for MegaWestgarth's By The Victors last week. But never fear, the podcast isn't going anywhere, and I plan to have episode six ready for the weekend.

There's numerous reasons as to why the sixth episode didn't appear last week, but simply put, it was due to a combination of time constraints and a lack of content. So far the podcast has ranged from between 10-20 minutes, but in all honesty, I don't think I had even 10 minutes worth of content in me.

Bear in mind that I didn't attend a writing course last week and didn't do all that much creative writing. Nevertheless, the next session of my creative writing course is back on this Thursday and hopefully I'll have some interesting things to talk about in Epsiode 6 of MegaWestgarth's By The Victors.

If you haven't already, go listen to my previous episodes. Like I said, they're all short and succinct. You can see the entire list of podcasts at the bottom of my "Published Works" page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.