Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Emma's New Computer Is Here!


MegaWestgarth new pc games




Emma's new computer has finally arrived, and with it comes a new era of PC gaming for yours truly. I've been having to turn my back on wonderful indie games and Steam deals for years because of my reliance on my 2007 HP laptop. Seriously, I have nearly 200 Steam games and can only actually play 20-30% of them.

THAT ENDS TODAY.


Check out the stats yo:
  • Asus A55BM-E microATX Motherboard
  • AMD A6-6400K 3.9Ghz Dual Core "APU"
  • AMD HD 8470D Inetgrated Graphics Chip
  • 8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
  • Seagate Barracuda 1TB Hard Drive
  • AND SOME OTHER FINGS I DONT UNDERSTAND

I won't lie, while I know what each part of a computer does and what they look like, actually putting together a PC from scratch isn't something I've ever tried or ever really want to try. Even so, we got a good deal on a PC from OverClockers UK who let you specify what parts you want and they'll put it all together.

Also the PC was made in Newcastle, which makes it a Geordie -- a specification I didn't even have to pay for. Bargain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.