Friday, 28 November 2014

Chuckle-Bits Radio: Episode 9 - War and Fanfiction





Oh dear, Chuckle-Bits Radio Episode 9 is here. This time Stevie and I talk about the importance of remembrance, how Soul Reaver isn't as entertaining as I remember, and we make a bunch of awful Michael Caine impressions.

Chuckle-Bits Radio: Episode 9 - War and Fanfiction (Official Site)


Oh, and I should probably mention that we spend almost an entire hour talking about fanfiction, both totally legit and actually legit. You've been warned.

Don't forget to touch with Stevie and myself:
 @TheStevieGrant and @MegaWestgarth on Twitter.

Listen previous Chuckle-Bits Radio episodes via my "Published Works" page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.