Monday, 8 December 2014

Chuckle-Bits Radio: Episode 10 - Brunt, My Favourite Love Predator



Say it ain't so – Chuckle-Bits Radio Episode 10 is already here? But it's only been two weeks!

Apparently young Stevie and Michael have actually been able to bang out three fortnightly podcasts in a row, with Episode 10, Brunt, My Favourite Love Predator being the latest. Hmm, we'll see how long that lasts.

Chuckle-Bits Radio: Episode 10 - Brunt, My Favourite Love Predator (OfficialSite)


Why is Michael being described in the third person? I dunno. Anyway, this episode mostly exists in order to embarrass Stevie about that one time he got awkwardly drunk round Michael's house. With nothing else planned, the dashing young Michael persuades his brother William to tell everyone his old Vietnam stories. And then Stevie does a shit rap.

Don't forget to touch with Stevie and myself:
 @TheStevieGrant and @MegaWestgarth on Twitter.

Listen previous Chuckle-Bits Radio episodes via my "Published Works" page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.