Friday, 30 October 2015

Chuckle-Bits Radio is Officially Over



The Chuckle-Bits Radio podcast is no more. I'm sure most of the podcast's small pool of listeners had already guessed as much, based off by the lengthy silence on our end between the last episode in July and now. But to those looking at the newly published episode as some sort of triumphant return, then sorry, that's not what's happening.

Chuckle-Bits Radio has always been a difficult podcast to release on time, but issues regarding commitment have come to a head, and I personally feel it's best to draw a line under the whole thing and call it a day.

Nevertheless, I'm glad to have put a smile on some people's faces some of the time. I had some good conversations, talked to some good people, and told some good stories.

Previous episodes can still be downloaded on the Sega Addicts Kid's Table Podbean site, as well as through my own Published Works page. As for me, I'll be turning my full attention to my fiction, and my novel Soci of Metro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.