Tuesday, 20 October 2015

TSSZ: Vertical Slice - The Fact and Fiction of Sonic Boom




Vertical Slice: The Fact and Fiction of Sonic Boom [TSSZ]

Four months late, but here's the blog post for my most "recent" article for TSSZ. It concerns the troubled development of Sonic Boom for the Nintendo Wii U, and is therefore always somehow relevant. It specifically tackles claims made by a user of Unseen64 who has supposedly been in contact with ex-members of the game's developer Big Red Button. Check out the article though this link.

"The Fact and Fiction of Sonic Boom" is my final article for TSSZ, as a opinion piece or otherwise. I decided that I couldn't offer the site the kind of passion I felt was needed in order to bring positivity to what is often viewed as one of the most toxic videogame fandoms ever. The site will do fine without me, of course, and I hope that whoever steps in to take my spot has a greater passion for Sonic, Sega and videogames in general than I do.

I had a good time though. Those Sonic fans are funny. Oh, and Sonic Adventure 2 is still garbage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.