Saturday, 16 April 2016

MegaWestgarth Update 16/4/2016



It's been 5 months since my last blog post, but that's not because I've died, or lost my hands in an accident, or moved to China where my blog is (probably not) blocked. It's because I haven't had anything important to say. I've been working on my novel, "Soci of Metro".

It's taking a long time to work all the kinks from the book--longer than I thought. And it's a process that requires, at least at this point, no contact with other human beings. So why waste time reaching out into the cyber-world when I could, you know, work on the novel. In my mind, every single thing I do falls under one of two categories: working on the novel, and you should be working on the novel.

So why put out a blog post now? I dunno. As far as I'm concerned this blog will only really become useful again once the novel is done, not before. Sorry. I suppose I feel bad for my dusty old blogspot blog though, and the small, small handful of people that might still be checking it. Hello mum.

Anyway, some news:



I'm 57.1% through the third draft of Soci of Metro.

Shocking!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.