Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Chuckle-Bits Radio: Final Episode - It's Happening!!!1




Yes, Stevie Grant and I recorded one final episode of the hit videogame comedy podcast Chuckle-Bits Radio. Yes, the unedited MP3 is sitting on my hard drive right now. And yes, I intend to have it edited and published... sometime soon.

But here's the deal: The quality of the recording is... subpar. Skype didn't work. MP3 Skype Recorder didn't work. And it took Stevie Grant two hours to realise that his microphone needed to be positioned beside his mouth.

Also, I might have accidentally lost every single Audacity editing file for every single previous podcast episode, including all of our ever-popular jingles, theme songs, and sound effects, in an unfortunate computer formatting incident back in February. All that survived was an instrumental version of Pumpkin Hill from Sonic Adventure 2.

I'm going to try and perform my editing magic. I'm going to try and make this work. But if it doesn't, I just want you all to know...

That it's all Stevie Grant's fault.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.