Thursday, 17 November 2016

Chuckle-Bits Radio: Final Episode Update 3


Jesus Christ, I did it. My first sweep of the edit of the final episode of Chuckle-Bits Radio is done! What I mean by "first sweep" is that I've fixed the audio problems described in a previous blog post. I've also cut chunks of boring dialogue, parts where I breathe into the mic, and pretty much everything Stevie Grant says.

All I have to do now is go through the cleanly edited footage and add all the stupid sounds and jingles. This means, if all goes well, that the episode will be done sooner rather than later. Although don't be surprised if it's still a few weeks before it gets published.

Okay? Okay. Okay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.