Thursday, 3 August 2017

Tumblr Reposts Incoming



In an attempt to consolidate and somewhat "purify" my online presence, I've gotten rid of social media services I no longer use: namely Google+ and Tumblr. I'm out of the freelance writing sphere and no longer feel the need to plaster my name and works across the internet. Tumblr was garbage anyway.

TUMBLR WAS GARBAGE ANYWAY.

However, back when I started my Tumblr, I posted some exclusive bite-sized content that wasn't available on this blog. I didn't want that content lost, so I've decided to repost them here over the summer. It'll keep the blog looking fresh, and will offer my readers content they might have otherwise missed. All of these Tumblr posts will contain "Tumblr Repost" in their titles.

TUMBLR WAS GARBAGE ANYWAY.

That's not to say there's anything particularly exciting to look forward to. I have a three-part Crash Bandicoot post from 2014, which is topical considering the success of the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. I was thinking ahead. Enjoy.

TUMBLR WAS GARBAGE ANYWAY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on MegaWestgarth, the personal blog of freelance and creative writer Michael Westgarth.